CUSTECH ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR THE PROCESS OF ADMISSION
• The Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH) Osara is announcing a reminder of the commencement of 2022/2023 admission exercise.
• The general public especially prospective candidates is hereby reminded that CUSTECH, Osara is currently in session and has commenced the process of admission into all the programmes of the University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
• The programmes are in the FACULTY OF SCIENCE, FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS AND FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
• All the programmes are available for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
• Candidate who have selected CUSTECH, Osara as university of first choice and also a candidate who wishes to switch to the University should effect the change on the JAMB portal and select Confluence University of Science and Technology, (CUSTECH), Osara as university of first choice.
• The candidate should select the desired programme for which he/she has the requisite UTME subject combination and relevant O’Level results.
• In addition, a candidate should ensure that his/her O’Level results are successfully uploaded on the JAMB portal for admissions. Any candidate whose results are not uploaded will not be available on JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) for admission processing.
• Furthermore, candidate should proceed to the University website, www.custech.edu.ng, or click HERE, to upload his/her details for post-UTME screening.
• The registration is free.
• Change of institution to CUSTECH, Osara and registration for Post-UME should be concluded on or before Sunday, 15th October, 2022 which is the deadline of admission.
• For further information, forward your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Olufunke Hudson